1. ASSOCIATES WITH HAPPY PEOPLE. Research has shown that happiness is contagious. That means that people are more comfortable if they are around happy people. Suppose you’re always around misery (including on the job).
2. MAKE A BUNCH OF SMILES. Smiles genuinely are contagious. When you smile, you feel better on the inside. It’s difficult not to! People will respond to you more favorably if you smile a lot, which will make you feel better peacefully.
3. FOCUS ON THE POSITIVES. It sounds simple, but it is true. The old saying that you can look at a glass half empty or half full makes much sense. So never forget the positives in your life or how much worse you could have life.
4. DO AN ACT OF KINDNESS FOR OTHERS. If you do something good for someone else, it will make you feel happy about yourself. Getting outside of yourself is the most excellent way to alleviate your suffering.
5. MEDITATE AT ALPHA STAGE. Meditation will provide a feeling of calmness and consideration into what can otherwise be a hectic life. So many people were saying they never have time to relax and be grateful. If you spare some time, it’s going to make your life more attractive, and happiness will follow.
6. SMELL SOMETHING YOU LIKE. Don’t forget all of the senses. For example, the purpose of smell can trigger good emotions and moods. So, don’t forget to smell.
7. FIND YOUR PASSION. Do things what you love and love what you do. Choose an occupation that moves you and that you enjoy. If you’re stuck in an occupational rut, find a way to change your circumstances.
8. FORGIVE AND GRATITUDE. Letting go of anger and appreciation can be quite challenging to overcome – we all have some of it. But if you hold onto previous grudges, you’re bound only to hurt yourself in the end.
9. EXERCISE. There’s no question about it. Practice is good for more than your muscles. It’s also going to release adrenaline into the body, which is a natural mood lifter.
10. CHANGE YOUR SITUATION. Make an honest assessment of your life. What’s not making your happiness stronger? Are there things in your life that are negative patterns that you keep repeating?
11. BE CENTERED IN YOURSELF. It would help if you had a hardened idea of who you are and your self-worth to be happy. If you don’t have those things, you need to work on them with a therapist or just by starting to recognize your worth.
12. DEVELOP A SUPPORT SYSTEM. You will be happier if you are not isolated or alone. If you feel isolated, force yourself to reach out to others or slowly build relationships, even casual ones. Connection leads to happiness.
13. MAKE SOMEONE’S LIFE MORE PEACEFUL: The best way to feel good and appreciative is to alleviate someone’s pain or suffering from another disease. After learning SAMDA – HMF – PMBL, we can do self-healing and others because, at Alpha Frequency, we received and connected with Samda Healing. This is the optimal method of deep meditation with Samda for experiencing inner peace and assisting others in achieving peace in their lives.